Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Potty Training


We are starting to have some success with potty training! Jaycie is often requesting to wear "big girl panties" and will use the potty when she has them on, I am so proud of her. We have a chart & she has been doing so well, I promised her a new toy after she got 10 stickers. Today she chose to make a lamb at build-a-bear :) What made me smile even more than achieving this milestone was the outfit she chose for her lamb....scrubs! Out of all the pretty dresses and costumes in the whole store, she asked for scrubs and a stethescope and told me "baa baa like mommy." Ok, I cried because it made me realize how much she understands and loves what I do. Who knows, maybe my boo will be in health care when she grows up.

After our build-a-bear outing we went to Steak & Shake for a burger and milkshakes, YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! so cute!! You should post a picture of her little nurse lamb.. adorable!

    ReplyDelete