Friday, October 16, 2009

Day off

Well, somehow I ended up with 5 days off from work and Jaycie & I are enjoying every moment of it! Yesterday we drove to Tampa to see Rose and baby RJ! He is beautiful! My good friend Tiffany was in from NY visiting as well. It was really great to spend some time with the girls, even if Jaycie didn't want to have a "sleepover." (We drove home at 9pm). Today was a great, relaxing day. We went food shopping, played at the mall and went to eat at Smokey Bones...YUM. One thing I love the most is the time we spend reading together. Every night we read at least 3 books and Jaycie couldn't be more enthralled. She got her new books from her school book fair today and "Pinkalicious" and "Purplelicious" are going to be favorites soon, I'm sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment